1. The first interesting thing associated with this film is that the garments worn by Aamir Khan in the Bollywood film PK were not bought but collected and demanded by the people.
2. This was the first film of Aamir Khan's career in which he appeared completely without clothes. Earlier, Aamir Khan did not appear in any film completely without clothes.
3. A Hindu group had also filed a petition in the Supreme Court to ban the film PK. But the Supreme Court had dismissed the petition filed by the Hindu group.
4. Sanjay Dutt was in jail when Aamir Khan's film PK was released. Aamir Khan arranged the screening of the film for Sanjay Dutt in jail.
5. It was the first film made in the history of Indian cinema to do more than $100 million at the box office outside the country.
Source: Times of India