Friends, today we will tell you about 7 famous Bollywood stars who died due to heart attack.
7. Inder Kumar - The death of Bollywood actor Inder Kumar also dodged everyone. Inder was only 44 years old when he died. Inder was Salman Khan's friend. Inder has done 20 films in his career. Inder also died of a heart attack.
6. Sridevi - Everyone was shocked to hear the news of Sridevi's death. Sridevi, who went to attend a wedding ceremony in Dubai, could never return. He died suddenly by drowning in the bathtub. Sridevi was only 54 years old. She was called the first female superstar of Bollywood. But Bollywood's moonlight suddenly left everyone.
5. Reema Lagoo - Film and TV actress Reema Lagooji also said goodbye to this world on 18 May 2017 due to heart failure. Reema Lagooji also died due to heart attack at just 58 years of age.
4. Om Puri - Om Puri earned a name in Bollywood due to her acting. His comedy was liked by people very much. He acted in more than 300 films in Bollywood. Please tell that in January 2017, he suffered a heart attack and died.
3. Dev Anand - Dev Anand Saheb, who has been awarded awards like Padma Bhushan and Dadasaheb Phalke, also lost his life due to heart attack. On December 3, 2011, Dev Anand Ji died at the age of 88 due to heart failure.
2. Razak Khan - Razak Khan played negative and comedy characters in Bollywood films. He won the hearts of the audience with his comedy. People liked his films very much. He died of a heart attack on June 1, 2016, due to which he died.
1. Aarti Agarwal - Aarti Agarwal started her acting career with the film Madness. The film was released in 2001. Aarti Agarwal gained immense popularity in Bollywood. But when she was 31 years old, she suffered a heart attack, due to which Aarti left this world.
If you like our post, then please like, share and comment, do not forget to follow us for similar news.