Before starting the article please click +FOLLOW button at the right upper corner to get more interesting content like this.
In today's article, we will tell you about the 6 actors who took Psychologist treatment to come out of the character.
6. Ranbir Kapoor - Ranbir Kapoor, who played mostly romantic hero in the movies, surprised the audience by playing a different character in the 2011 film Rockstar. He was seen in the film as an angry singer and a passionate lover. He also did different types of drugs for this character.
5. Nawazuddin Siddiqui - Psycho-serial killer Raman Raghav was the most powerful character in Nawazuddin Siddiqui's life. In Anurag Kashyap's Raman Raghav 2.0, he played a very strong character and later he took Psychologist treatment for it.
4. Varun Dhawan - When Varun Dhawan played a serious character in the film Badlapur, he took a psychologist treatment because Varun Dhawan did such a character on screen for the first time. His acting was truly commendable.
3. Abhay Deol - 43 year old actor Abhay Deol mostly does realistic films. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Happy Bhag Jayegi, Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye! Abhay Deol, who has worked in many excellent films, played the passionate lover in Dev D when he had to take psychologist treatment as he started drinking alcohol to show his character as real.
2. Ranveer Singh - Ranveer Singh surprised the audience with the character of Alauddin Khilji last year. Because from Ranveer Singh anyone did not expect such a strong acting at all, but he proved that he can play any character. Ranveer was very much entrenched in this role, for which he had to seek psychologist treatment.
1. Shahid Kapoor - Bollywood's versatile actor Shahid Kapoor is now remembered for Kabir Singh but he also played a strong role than Kabir Singh. We are talking about the film Udta Punjab's character Tommy Singh, played by Shahid Kapoor. He was so entrenched in this role that he later had to seek psychologist treatment.
If you loved the article then please Comment, Like, Share, and Follow us to read more article like this.