Bollywood stars are often in great discussion about their real life. Most of these stories are about their marriage or divorce. There are many actresses of Bollywood, who are now separated from their husbands, and some actresses have died, and now these actresses are forced to live alone and away from their husbands. Today we tell you about some such actresses.
5) Karisma Kapoor - Finally, let's do Randhir Kapoor's daughter Karisma Kapoor. Karisma herself has also been a big Bollywood actress. Karishma married Delhi businessman Sanjay Kapoor in the year 2003. After marriage, Karishma gave birth to two children. But both of them got divorced in 2016. After the divorce, where Sanjay married dear Sachdev. Karishma is living an independent life with her children by staying at her father's house.
4) Manisha Koirala - Manisha Koirala has given many great films during her career, but her real life was very difficult. She married with businessman Samrat Dahal in the year 2010, but her relationship did not last long, and they got divorced very soon. Apart from this, she has also won over cancer.
3) Sussanne Khan - Sussanne Khan is the daughter of Bollywood's renowned actor and director Rakesh Roshan. Sussanne Khan was married to Ashish Soni in the year 1992. Sussanne and Ashish have a daughter named Suranika. But after just 8 years of marriage, Ashish divorced Sussanne. Later in the year 2009, Sussanne married businessman Mohan Nagar. But in 2013, Sussanne and Mohan also got divorced. After which Sussanne now lives with her father.
2) Pooja Bhatt - Pooja Bhatt, daughter of famous Bollywood director Mahesh Bhatt, was one of the beautiful actresses of the 90s. Pooja met Manish Makhija on the set of the film 'Paap'. Both started loving each other. And later in the year 2003, the two got married. But in 2014, both of them got divorced by mutual consent. Pooja lives with her father Mahesh Bhatt these days.
1) Mamta Kulkarni - Mamta Kulkarni's life was very volatile, she worked in some of the best films in her career like 'Karan Arjun' 'Tiranga' and 'Naseeb'. In 2013, she married drug mafia Vicky Goswami. Her husband is currently in jail and Mamta is living the life of a Sadhvi in Kenya.