Although it may seem morbid at first, knowing that these photos were the last of those portrayed has one intention: to remind us that life is one and finite and that we should take advantage of it as much as possible and spend as much time as we can with those we love most.
1. “My 96-year-old grandfather and my 100-year-old grandmother, hours before she died.”
2. Taken on September 11, 2001, before the attack on the twin towers of United States
3. “A week before my grandfather died, I sneaked his favorite beer to the nursing home where he was.”
4. A man saying goodbye to his children from his hospital bed.
5. “Shortly after my mother died, I searched her house on Google Maps. This is her."
6. On his deathbed, this father accompanied his daughter at the altar.
7. “I found these photos on my dad's tablet after he died.”
8. “The last photo of my older brother when he went to University”
9. 69 years of marriage.
10. “My little brother and me. He died in a shooting days later. ”
11. Diver Saman Kunan who sacrificed his life while trying giving oxygen to 12 children trapped in a cave from Thailand. This was his last photo.
Share this post with friends.