- When a person turns 60, it’s safe to say they’ve spent about 20 years sleeping.
2. If you announce your goals to others, you are less likely to make them happen because you lose motivation, studies confirmed.
3. The key to happiness is spending your money on experiences rather than possessions.
4. Research shows that just thinking about a Plan B can make it less likely that you'll achieve Plan A.
5. Usually thinking of a successful outcome will reduce our motivation rather than increase it.
6. Deep breathing gives you health benefits similar to aerobics.
7. People who spend more time in the sun are likely to be happier and happy people are more likely to fall in love because their happiness is contagious.
8. Unhappy people watch more TV.
9. People read faster with longer lines but prefer shorter ones.