The plums can be warm or at room temperature, and if you have ginger rosemary or orange thyme, use either instead of regular rosemary. The earthy acidity of the goat’s labneh works particularly well in stitching the hazelnuts to the plums and the honey, but cow’s milk labneh or even yogurt are grand here too.
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 190C/170C/Gas 5.
- Place the plums in a small roasting dish, scatter with the rosemary...
We’re glad you’re enjoying
Register or subscribe to continue reading
Already a subscriber? Log in
- One free Premium article per week
- Newsletters and daily briefings
30 days free, then £3 per week
- Unlimited access to Premium articles
- Subscriber-only newsletters
- Exclusive subscriber events and rewards
- The daily newspaper on your smartphone or tablet
Want to learn more? View subscription options