|4 pieces||Pork schnitzels, about 400g|
|1 Tbsp||Cooking sake|
|1 dash||Sesame oil|
|1 Tbsp||Plain unsweetened yoghurt|
|2 Tbsp||Sunflower oil, for frying|
- Use kitchen scissor or a knife to make small cuts around the edge of each piece of pork schnitzel to prevent it rolling up during cooking.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the miso, cooking sake, mirin, sesame oil and yoghurt. Place in the pork schnitzel and mix about a bit then cover and place in the fridge while you cook some rice and make a salad.
- Place a large frying pan over high heat and add the oil. Once the oil is hot, add the pork schnitzel and cook for 4 minutes, turning once.
- Serve with rice and a green salad.
See more of Kathy's simple dinner recipes
- Carrot and parsnip korma
- Teriyaki chicken and coleslaw