ONGC Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply Online for 107 Executives at E1 Level Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online @ www.ongcindia.com. Recently, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Dehradun is in search of Graduates and Post Graduates to engage them as Class 1 Executives at E1 Level. However, ONGC India has 107 vacant positions in total. The job vacancies are to be filled in various disciplines such as Medical, Security, Finance, Environment and Fire Services Disciplines. So, all promising, energetic and young aspirants can avail this wonderful job opportunity. You can take a look at ONGC official website i.e. www.ongcindia.com to know other related details.
Educational Qualification for ONGC Jobs:
- MBBS (with valid registration with relevant statutory council or body)
- 01 year Post Qualification experience
- Possess Post Graduation Degree
- 01 years of service with either Armed Forces or Central Police Organization (CPO) or Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
Finance & Accounts Officer:
- Graduate Degree with ICWA/CA (OR) MBA with specialization in Finance with minimum 60% marks for PGDM (from IIMs only) with a minimum 60% marks
- Must be an Engineering Graduate in Environment Engineering or Environmental Science with 60% marks (OR)
- Must be a Graduate in an Engineering discipline with minimum 60% marks with M. Tech/ME in Environment Engineering/Environment Science
- Passed Graduate Degree in Fire Engineering with minimum 60% marks
ONGC Executive (E1 Level) Salary:
- Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- per month + Annual Increment + HRA and other allowances
Other details about ONGC Careers 2019
Shortlisting will be done based on CBT and called for an interview.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
Final Selection of candidates will be based on parameters such as EducationalQualification, Performance in CBT and performance in Personal Interview.
ONGC Online Application Fee:
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.370/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates – No Application Fee
- Delhi including NCR
How to apply for ONGC Executive E1 Level Recruitment 2019
ONGC Application Form 2019:
All candidates can start filling the application only through ONLINE mode by following below steps:
Step 1: Registration
- Firstly, visit ONGCOfficial website i.e. www.ongcindia.com
- If there is no post for reserved category, candidates belonging to reserved category can still apply for unreserved posts. However, age relaxation will not be extended to them.
Step 2: How to fill ONGC Executive Online Application form 2019
- Before starting your registration or application submission get your Application ID, Challan Form downloaded and duly filled with application fee deposited and acknowledged by the concerned bank.
- Mobile Number and E-Mail ID in which the OTP will be sent for completing the registration process
Step 3: Uploading Signature, Certificates, and Photograph
- Scanned Copy of recent passport sized color photograph of the candidate with white background (size between 20-50 KB in only JPEG/JPG Format) and signature of the candidate again with the white background (size between 10-20 KB in only JPEG/JPG Format)
- Experience, Qualification, and Caste Certificates to be uploaded
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- Registration Fee is Non-Refundable
- Registration fee can be submitted at any branch of State Bank of India through Challan in the name of ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No.30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun
- Applicants can download the Challan from ONGC official website i.e. www.ongcindia.com
- Departmental candidates would also require application registration fee challan form. However, the same would be reimbursable
Step 5: Final Submission
- Hit on submit button to complete your application process
- Candidates should submit the application form only once.