- Hyundai Venue will be available with both petrol and diesel engine options.
- Only petrol engine will be offered with an automatic (dual-clutch) transmission.
- Will be available in 5 variants.
- Dual-tone exterior paint scheme will be on offer.
- It will have connected car tech. Will also get sunroof and side and curtain airbags in top variant.
- Pre-launch bookings for the Venue close today.
Hyundai is set to launch the Venue sub-4m SUV in India tomorrow. It’s Hyundai’s first sub-4m SUV in India and will be positioned below the Creta in the carmaker’s lineup. Here’s the variant lineup of the Venue along with the powertrains and colour options that will be on offer:
Exterior colour options
1.2 MT & 1.4 MT
1.2 MT, 1.0 MT, 1.0 DCT and 1.4 MT
1.0 MT, 1.4 MT
All monotone & all dual-tone
1.0 MT, 1.4 MT
The Venue will be available in seven monotone colours: Star Dust, Fiery Red, Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Deep Forest, Lava Orange, Denim Blue. The dual-tone colour combinations on offer are: blue with white roof, white with black roof and orange with black roof.
Details of the Venue’s powertrains are as follows:
1.0-litre turbo / 1.2-litre NA
120PS / 83PS
172Nm / 115Nm
7-speed DCT , 6-speed MT / 5-speed MT
Want to know how does the Venue compare against its rivals on paper? Find out in our specification comparison report here.
The Venue’s variant-wise features list is officially not out yet, but we know that its top-spec variant will come with the following equipment:
- Projector headlamps with LED DRLs
- Electric sunroof
- 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Wireless mobile charging
- Air purifier
- Automatic climate control with rear AC vents
- 6 airbags
- ABS with EBD
- Hill launch assist
- Rear parking sensors and camera
- Electronic stability control
- Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
- Hyundai Blue Link telematics and internet-based (eSIM) connectivity features
We recently reported about a leaked document that revealed some variant-wise features of the Venue. Based on online reports and information from our sources, we’ve drafted a variant-wise list of expected prices of the sub-4m SUV that you can check out here.
We expect the Venue’s prices to start from somewhere around Rs 7.2 lakh and go up to Rs 12 lakh. Keeping these prices in mind, it would directly rival the Mahindra XUV300 and Ford EcoSport. Other sub-4m SUVs like the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and Tata Nexon are also its competitors in the segment, but these are priced more aggressively.