Two decades ago, scientists only speculated that there could be other planets like Earth.
Since ancient times, human beings have been trying to understand space, at that time, different civilizations of humans have given different interpretations of the moon and stars, the discovery of modern science and the result of the examination that the man who believed the earth to be flattened. Has reached the moon and is engaged in exploring many planets
To study this, the Abal Telescope was installed in space on 24 April 1990 but could not be studied much further than that, so the telescope named Capler was installed in space. It discovered many planets such as
1) Glise 581D - This planet revolves around the sun like Prithvi, it is 30 light years away from us, even if we walk at the speed of 300000 kilometers per second, it will take us 20 years, this planet revolves around the sun in 66 days.
2) HD 15512B - This planet orbits its Sun in 54 days. It is 3 decimal 6 times larger than our Prithvi. The specialty of this planet is that the planet rotates very slowly on its axis, because of this, half of it is always in There are always nights in the day and half; this situation changes slowly in 12 years
3) Capler 69C - It is 1 decimal 7 times bigger than our Prithvi and there are huge seas located like our Prithvi, so this planet is called Alien Planet with potential for scientific life. This planet has 242 days in a year.
4) Tao Seti E - This planet is also very similar to Prithvi, it is located 11 light years away from us and is 1 decimal 8 times larger than Prithvi, its rocky surface also resembles here.
5) Glise 667 CF - This planet revolves around its Sun in only 39 days. Its special thing is that the Sun that the planet revolves around is not the only Sun, there are three Suns which trap each other's gravity. Stuck in
Follow us for friends and similar interesting news