As we know that No human has ever stepped on Mars. But if it's a Mars surface surveying vehicle, which we call a "rover", NASA has been sending the car for a long time since 2001, with four models of vehicles including Sojourner, Opportunity, Spirit and Curiosity.
Until February 13, 2019, NAS lost contact with the Opportunity rover, causing the Curiosity rover to be the only survivor currently on a mission on the Red Planet. Beginning from the year 2012 to the present Considered for more than 7 years, its curiosity Allowing humans to get to know Mars more than we thought And today Petch Maya would like to take you to see the 20 best curiosity photos from the following
1. The sand dunes on the surface of Mars look streaky.
2. The first sample hole on Sharp Mountain
3. Rover found a meteorite sample on Mars
4. Different textures on Sharp Mountain
5. The Martian rock known as "Harrison" shows its crystals.
6. Sedimentary rocks that appear at the base of Sharp Mountain.
7. The rock layer at the base of Sharp Mountain
8. Traces of Curiosity Cars on the Hidden Valley on Mars
9. Selfie selfie photos on the sand dunes
10. A pyramid-shaped stone named Jake Matijevic.
11. The area known as Fracture Town is full of rock layers that have been deposited.
12. A photo of a sand dune named Gobabeb is part of a large dune area called Bagnold.
13. The image of the rock formation at the base of Sharp Mountain
14. Remnants of ancient streams on Mars
15. The condition of the wheel that stepped on the surface of Mars of Curiosity
16. Stones that resemble bone Looks quite exciting.
17. Image of the sunset on Mars at Gale Crater