How are you guys, every person in the world has a different type of texture, someone person is fat, someone is thin, but today we will tell you about some people whose weight caused them to be named in the Guinness Book of World Records It has been recorded, so you must read this article till the end.
1) Iman Ahmed - In 1980, Iman Ahmed was born in Egypt, at that time his weight was measured to be 500 kg. He was treated at Saifee Hospital in Mumbai, India, but died in September 2017 at Burjil Hospital in Abu Dhabi.
2) Kairali Agar - At the age of 34, 540 kg woman Kairali Agar had achieved the record of the world's heaviest woman. However, later he had lost 236 kg of his hard work without the help of surgery.
3) Francis John Lang - Born in 1934, Francis John Lang was also known as Michael Walker. Their weight had reached 538 kg. They used to live in a moving house to display themselves in online carnival and fairs and people would see them through the window.
4) John Brower Minnock - John Grover was born in 1941, he weighed about 635 kg although John later lost upto 419 kg, a record in history till date.
5) Khalid bin Hussain - Shayari Khalid bin Mohammed Shayari was a resident of Saudi Arabia, was born in 1991 and weighed 610 kg, later he was admitted to a hospital on the orders of King Abdullah of Saudi and lost about 150 kg.
Friends, if you too have enjoyed reading this article, then like, comment and share and follow our channel so that you can get more such fun information, have a nice day, thanks.