1) The pineberry is a white strawberry that tastes like pineapple.
2) Human saliva contains a painkiller called opiorphin that is about six times more powerful than morphine.
3) Your face turns red when you are angry, because your heart is beating faster to send more blood to your muscles, preparing you for a fight.
4) For months after 2004 tsunami hit India, people along the coast refused to eat fish for fear of eating an animal that might have eaten human remains.
5) Green eyes make up only 1-2% of the entire human population, and natural occurring violent coloured eyes exist.