Each country on this planet has distinct characteristics. We think that Japan is a country with delicious food and unique culture. Or Thailand itself is a country with many interesting tourist attractions And what about Australia? What do you miss Of course, most people may reach a land full of animals that you unexpectedly encounter. The hot season at the end of the year and the New Year is hot, the liver is different from other countries that are the cold season. Or will be many interesting natural attractions that we can not imagine.
Today, we would like to take you to get to know Australia better through these photos. And you will know that this is truly one of the most distinctive, unique countries in the world.
1. Walking around, you may see sharks on the road like the movie Sharknado (it was swept by the cyclone).
2. When you leave shoes in the car on a hot day Until the soles of the shoes melt
3. When you are wondering why birds don't come to swim in the "Bird Bath" that you have provided
4. Sometimes you may see strange phenomena in the sky that cannot be explained.
5. Even in the water you can always see unexpected things.
6. Just the Cockatoo and his patty
7. Australia also has a cute, terrifying marsupial pouch that is the same size as a domestic cat.
8. This is not a snake, but a long procession of young caterpillars
9. Australia is a land of many giant insects. And it will always greet people
10. Not just a giant insect But there are also giant earthworms
11. Australia is the country that has the most natural camel in the world.
12. That's because Australia is the country with the second largest desert in the world after Sahara in Africa. The orange color that is seen is a desert that covers more than 2.7 million square kilometers in the center of the country.
13. Perth, Western Australia, has become one of the largest city slides in the center of the city.
14. Australia's emergency aid forces are helping to feed koalas that are affected by forest fires.
15. One fine day, you may encounter uninvited guests visiting your workplace like this Possum.
16. Playing on the water on your beach may not give you any comfort.
17. This is the Hatt Lagoon, a pink lake that actually exists on this planet.
18. Simple waste management methods within Australia's simple water resources Just install a garbage trap net That has tremendous results
19. Even the giant molehill If it were our home, we wouldn't have to imagine what would be tied to it in the future.