1. According to astronauts, the space smells like seared steak, hot metal and welding fume.
2. In 1963, the US threw a hydrogen bomb into space that was 100 times more powerful than a bomb thrown at Hiroshima.
3. Sunset and sunrise occur at the International Space Centers 15 times per day. Its witnesses are astronauts themselves.
4. Once upon a time, in space, Newton's theory of gravitation was thrown up to prove it wrong which remained above.
5. In 1977, a 72 second signal was received from deep space, but so far it was not known who sent this signal.
6. A reservoir of 140 trillion more water floats in space than in all the Earth's oceans.
7. Lack of gravity in space causes weakness and it happens to every person who goes into space. It may take about 2-3 days for a passenger to come out of this weakness.
8. The sky appears blue from Earth, but astronauts see it as black.
9. At the International Space Station, urine passes through a special water treatment plant that converts it into drinking water.
10. On 10 August 2015, NASA astronauts ate food that was first grown in space.