Trees are called the "lungs" of the Earth. The variety of species of these beautiful creations of nature is incredibly great.
Powerful, slender, incredibly tall, sprawling, flexible, wondrously shaped and other trees delight us outside the window, on city alleys, in the woods and in the park. And without fruitful trees it is completely impossible to imagine our life. But nevertheless, despite the constant planting of new plants, they are cut down much more on our planet.
However, there are many trees in the world whose fate has developed contrary to civilization. They emerged victorious from this eternal battle with megalopolises and delight those who helped them in this battle day after day.
1. When a tree is very expensive.
2. This company respects trees. Balconies that let a tree through.
3. A tree in Brazil.
5. How to lower the temperature of a building for free. This school teaches children to respect nature.
6. When every tree is valuable.
7. Laying the road, taking into account the environment.
8. When a wooden fence is decorated with trees. When erecting the fence, I had to tinker with, laying curves.
9. Space for growth in exchange for shadow and oxygen. When the tree settled in the house and became almost a member of the family.
10. When the bunker becomes a safe haven.
Share this post to friends.