1. If you search for “241543903” in Google images, you will find a lot of pictures of people putting their heads in Refrigerators.
2. Sniper bullets can travel so far that the rotation of the Earth will move the target, and shooters have to adjust their aim accordingly.
3. Mammoths still walked the Earth when the great pyramids were being built.
4. The probability of you being born was about 1 in 400 trillion.
5. The climbing Gourami is a fish that has the ability to climb out of the water, breathe oxygen, and even walk for short distances.
6. Russia’s area is bigger than Pluto.
7. Earth is the only known planet where fire can burn no other known planet has enough oxygen.
8. In Japan, letting a sumo wrestler make your baby cry is considered good luck.
9. There is no word you can write using the bottom row of the keyboard.
10. The reason honey is so easy to digest is that it’s already been digested by a bee.
11. Octopuses lay 56,000 eggs at a time.
12. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute for blood plasma.
Thank you for reading:)