7 interesting facts about Mecca Medina-
1. Friends, do you know that Makkah Sharif and Madina Sharif also consume the most electrical energy in the whole world.
2. For the information of you people, tell me that the city of Mecca is in the Hijaz area of Saudi Arabia and it is the capital of the Mecca Sultanate.
3. Friends, you may not know that the Royal Mecca Clock Tower has been built on the lines of the Big Ben Clock in London, south of the mosque in Mecca Sharif, which is being described as one of the tallest buildings in the world.
4. For the information of all you would like to tell that Haj pilgrimage to Mecca Sharif is very important because it is considered to be the fifth pillar of Islam. It is also believed that Kaaba is the place from where the Earth started.
5. You should also know that Prophet Hazrat Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam is buried in Madina Sharif itself.
6. Friends, you might not know that non-Muslims believe that the black stone which is in the Kaaba Sharif is the Shivalinga of Lord Shiva but it is a myth.
7. You will be surprised to know that even the tallest umbrella of the whole world is engaged in Madina Sharif.
We hope you have liked the information given by us. Follow us for similar latest information.
Source: Amar Ujala