Dance Plus 4 winner Chetan Salunkhe, 18, is over the moon about his win and is flooded with congratulatory messages from all quarters. Not many know, that the win came after years of struggle, hard work and sacrifices. In fact, Chetan started dancing at a very young age to support his family.
Known as the popping king of the show, Chetan doesn't have formal training in dance and has learnt the art by watching YouTube videos.
Here is all you want to know about the latest dancing sensation:
1) Chetan Salunkhe is born and brought up in Pune, Maharashtra. He is currently pursuing studies from Dr. D. Y. Patil Polytechnic, Akurdi, Pune college.
2) Chetan dropped out of school and did odd jobs to support his family. Because of his financial condition, he could not take formal training in dance and learnt the art by watching YouTube videos.
3) Chetan who is known as popping king in the show revealed that he learnt the fine nuances of popping on internet instead of a real guru.
4) Chetan participated in Dance Maharashtra Dance in 2018 and ended up among the top 5 finalists.
5) Chetan is extremely grateful to have Dance Plus 4 as a platform to showcase his talent. "Reality shows help you with a path and also guide you on what more you can do. For me, it has been a blessing as I have fame today and get called for events. This way, I have been able to help out my family," he had said in an interview with Hindustan Times before.