People around the world are eagerly waiting for Valentine's Day, which is considered as the most romantic day of the year. On 14 February, couples use this day as an opportunity to show some love and affection to loved ones with cards, flowers and chocolates.
For those seeking some verbal inspiration on Valentines day, here are top quotes to share with your true love.
- "Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love." - William Shakespeare
- "Let us always meet each other with a smile, for a smile is the beginning of love." - Mother Theresa
- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller
- "Where there is love there is life." - Gandhi
- "For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland
- "I want to be one of those old couples you see still holding hands and laughing after fifty years of marriage. That's what I want. I want to be someone's forever." - Rachel Gibson
- "I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you." - Paulo Coelho
- "One day you will ask me which is more important. My life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life." - Khalil Gibran
- "In your light, I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art." - Rumi
- "I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." - Roy Croft