UGC NET December Result 2019 to be out today @ ugcnet.nta.nic.in: How and where to check from
UGC NET December Result 2019: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to declare the results of the UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) December 2019 today, December 31. All the candidates who appeared for the UGC NET December 2019 examination can check their NTA UGC NET 2019 scores on the official website, the link for which is ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The NTA UGC NET 2019 December examination was conducted from December 2 to December 6 at various test centres across the nation. The UCG NET 2019 was held for 10, 34,872 candidates.
A total of 10 lakh candidates appeared for the UGC NET exam for over 81 subjects. The exam was conducted at 700 centres in 219 cities. It was a computer-based test (CBT).
As per the UCG NET December 2019 information bulletin, the NTA is expected to declare the UGC NET December Result 2019 by December 31. For latest updates on UGC NET December 2019 results, all the candidates should keep a close check on the official website (ugcnet.nta.nic.in).
UGC NET December Result 2019: How to check scores online
In order to check the NTA UGC NET 2019 results, all the applicants should follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website of NTA UGC NET 2019, ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link, "UGC NET DECEMBER 2019 RESULTS"
- Enter your application number and password
- Click on submit and UGC NET December Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take print out of the same
Direct link: NTA UGC NET December Result 2019
About UGC NET 2019:
On behalf of UGC, the National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian universities and colleges.
Till June 2018, the CBSE conducted the NET in 84 subjects at 91 selected Cities of spread across the country. Since Dec 2018 onwards, the UGC- NET is being conducted by the NTA.
UGC NET December Result 2019: Normalization procedure
- For multi-shift papers, raw marks obtained by the candidates in different shifts/sessions will be converted to NTA Score (percentile)
- The detailed procedure on NTA Score being adopted is available on NTA website under Normalization procedure based on Percentile Score
- In case a subject test is conducted in multi-shifts, NTA Score will be calculated corresponding to the raw marks obtained by a candidate. The calculated NTA Score for the Raw Marks for all the shifts/sessions will be merged for further processing for deciding the allocation
- In the events of the percentiles for the multi-shifts being dissimilar/unequal, the lowest will be the eligibility cut-off for that category for all candidates (i.e. all shifts).
Read: TN Police SI Admit Card released 2019: See how to download