1) Tilapia Fish 1 lb
2) Coriander Leaves 1/2 Cup
3) 2 Green Chilies
4) 1 Clove of garlic
5) 1/2 inch piece of ginger Sooji / Semolina
6) 1/4 cup red chili powder
7) Salt to taste Oil for frying
Follow Below Instruction Carefully.
1) To remove typical fishy smell sprinkle some lemon juice and salt over fish and let it rest for 10 minutes . After 10 minutes wash it under cold running water and pat dry the fish.
2) Make green sauce for mainade. For this combine coriander leaves, Chilies, ginger, cloves and salt together and blend it in a blender. Add water if required.
3) Apply the marinade to all the fish and keep aside for 1 hour.
4) Now take red chili powder and add some salt to it. Deep it in red chili powder from both the sides and coat with sooji.
5) Heat pan on a medium high. Pour 1 tsp oil in a pan and fry the fish for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes flip the fish and cook it from other side for 3 minutes.
If you like this recipe please share your friends , family and follow me for upcoming new recipe, we will be very happy.