Friends, today we will tell you about the 5 most expensive brand ambassadors of India, who earn the most money from TV advertising. So let's see.
5. Hrithik Roshan- Apart from films, Hrithik Roshan also earns a lot money from advertising. Today he is the ambassador of brands like Kanthol, Hero Honda Karizma, Parle, Hide & Seek, Provogue and Sony Ericsson. Due to All of these he earn more than 85 crores every year.
4. Shah Rukh Khan- Significantly, Shah Rukh advertises brands like Airtel, Dish TV, Emami, Hyundai, ICICI, Nerolac, Nokia, Videocon. For these advertisement, King Khan earns around 105 crores in a year.
3. Mahendra Singh Dhoni - In the case of advertising Mahendra Singh Dhoni is also no less than anyone. Today, he is Ambassador of more than 25 brands like PepsiCo, Reebok, Exide, TVS Motors, Mysore, Titan, Sonata Boost. For which he earns 125 crore rupees per year.
2. Akshay Kumar- He has a name in every big list of celebrities. So in the case of same advertising, he is at number two. Currently, Akshay advertising like Dollar Club West, Levi, LG, Micromax, Thums Up. His total income from this is Rs 138 crore.
1. Virat Kohli - Today Virat is the most expensive brand ambassador of India because more than 15 brands are advertised. Most of these brands are quite expensive, including products such as Adidas, Toyota, Cellcon Mobile, Nike and Red Chief. Explain that he had earned Rs 154 crore last year only from the brand.
Which of these is your favorite? You must tell this thing in the comment box below. Follow us for similar news. Do like and share the post. Thank you