The national-level merit-based scholarship programme is aimed at underprivileged students who have a chance of winning a scholarship of Rs 1 lakh.
Brainers Business School, an edtech start-up, launched its first scholarship test Brainers Talent Search Exam. The motive of this test is to attract the average or underprivileged students to come forward and get a chance to will scholarship of Rs 1 lakh.
The Brainers Talent Search Exam (BTSE) 2019 is a national level merit-based scholarship programme which is aimed to impart scholarship to right and meritorious candidates without any discrimination.
Out of the total number of applications, the top 5000 meritorious students will be awarded scholarship worth Rs. 50,00,000 across India.
The top performer in the test can win a scholarship of up to Rs 1,00,000 and free online courses worth Rs 15,000 listed on Brainers Business School.
What are the benefits of this scholarship?
- All India 1strank candidate will receive Rs. 1,00,000& Scholarship worth Rs. 15,000 for online courses available on Brainers Business School with Gold Medal
- All India 2ndrank candidate will receive Rs. 50,000& Scholarship worth Rs. 15,000 for online courses available on Brainers Business School with Silver Medal
- All India 3rdrank candidate will receive Rs. 25,000& Scholarship worth Rs. 15,000 for online courses available on Brainers Business School with Bronze Medal
- All India 4th 10th rank candidate will receive Rs. 10,000 each student& Scholarship worth Rs. 15,000 for online courses available on Brainers Business School
- All India 11th 100th rank candidate will receive Rs. 1,000 each student& Scholarship worth Rs. 15,000 for online courses available on Brainers Business School
- All India 101st 1000th rank candidate will receive Rs. 2000 Scholarship for online courses available on Brainers Business School
How can you apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship by visiting their online website, contacting them via Whatsapp or visiting their office at Noida.
Who can apply for this scholarship?
To be eligible, an applicant must be a student of class 10 or aged between 15 to 25 years.
What is the selection criteria for the scholarship?
Selection of the candidates will be based on the 1-hour 100-mark online test.
The examination will be based on below subjects:
1. Quantitative Aptitude 20 marks
2. English 30 marks
3. Reasoning 20 marks
4. General Awareness 30 marks
What are the important dates?
- Exam date: August 18
- Issue of admit card:August 14
- Result announcement:August 31
- Last date of registration:August 7
- Registration closing date: August 10 with fine Rs.10
Terms and conditions for the scholarship
- The online application fee is Rs 100
- Amount once paid is non-refundable and non-transferrable in any case
- The medium of examination will be in English and Hindi
- The examination will be an objective type paper with each question having 4 options to choose correct answers from.
- The examination questions consist of negative marking of 0.25 marks
- Every right answer will be given 1 mark