There are countries in the world where violence is still protected by law. And there is no women there to complain about their bitter share ...
1. Even 10-year-old girls are getting married in Sudan. In Pakistan, the situation is even worse, there about 6 years old girls are given in marriage.
2. In Indonesia, women were forbidden to sit with men on motorcycles, because they have to spread their legs in that position.
3. In the courts of Yemen, one male witness is equated to two female witnesses.
4. In many African countries, women are prohibited from wearing pants.
5. The Suraj village in P M Modi's home state Gujarat banned teenage girls and single young women from using mobile phones Reported Hindustan Times.
6. The capital of Indonesia's Aceh province, after 11 pm, women can go to a cafe or go shopping only when accompanied by men.
7. In Morocco, a woman does not have the right to initiate separation. While the man, of course, can.
8. In Pakistan, a woman cannot marry a man below the rank of her caste. If this happens, she is going to be punished by sexual abuse by other men.
9. In Mumbai, 95% of miscarriages “happen” because of the desire of husbands to have a son, not a daughter.
10. Statistics show that half of the women who were killed in the United States, England, Australia, Israel and Canada, were killed by their cohabitants or husbands.
11. In Saudi Arabia, women are forbidden to swim in the pool.
12. In Iran, even in mannequins in the windows of the head must be covered.
13. In the US state of Arkansas, a husband has the right to beat his wife once a month. More than once a month is not allowed by law.
14. In the UAE, women can marry only Muslims. But males can marry any religion
15. In Iran, women are not allowed to wear bright clothes and make tattoos.
Did You Know them before?.