Cancer disease is a very fatal disease for the human body. And at present, many people are also dying in India due to cancer disease. When cancer disease starts in the body, the body tells its signs. By identifying these signs at the right time, treatment of this disease is possible. But if the signs of this disease are ignored, then the disease becomes incurable. You have often heard that big movie stars or sportspersons go abroad and get treatment for cancer if they get cancer. And also recover completely. But this does not mean that cancer treatment is not possible in India. Big stars and players check the body periodically. Due to which the disease is detected on time. And the treatment of the disease is possible. Let us know about the early symptoms of cancer disease. These 8 changes start appearing in the body in the first stage of cancer,
Early signs of cancer
1. It is common to have injuries on the body. And if the blood is bleeding continuously due to any injury on the body, then it can be a symptom of cancer. In addition, if blood comes out of the rectum then it can be a symptom of colon cancer.
2. 18% of people in the world can develop cancer due to change in defecation. If at the time of defecation, stool and size are changing, get a doctor checked immediately.
3. At the onset of cancer, body weight starts decreasing rapidly. And one can lose about 4-5 kg of weight in 1 month.
4. At the onset of cancer, small lumps start to form in the body. Which slowly starts to get bigger. Therefore, if any lumps are formed on the body, get a doctor checked immediately.
5. See a doctor if there is sudden swelling on any part of your body without injury. It can also be a symptom of cancer.
6. The problem of vomiting for several consecutive days and bleeding with vomiting can be symptoms of stomach cancer.
7. Weak eyesight and sudden sharp pain in the head can be symptoms of brain cancer.
8. If you feel difficulty in breathing. And if there is a problem of cough and mucus for several days, then it can also be a symptom of lung cancer disease. Due to insufficient oxygen in the lungs, the person becomes dizzy at times due to dizziness.
If you find this information related to your health useful, then do share it on Like and WhatsApp. And to stay updated with similar interesting health tips, follow the channel.