How are you guys, it is said that most people in India are vegetarian and there is not much protein in vegetarian diet, so you should only eat non-vegetarian food to build a body, but this is completely wrong because today we will tell about five things in which 2 times more protein and other nutritious substances are found than meat, so definitely read this article till the end.
1) Peanuts - It is a good source of protein, you will be surprised to know that 100 grams of peanuts contain 24 grams of protein whereas 100 grams of chicken contains only 15 to 16 grams of protein.
2) Paneer - Paneer is very much liked in India and especially people who are vegetarian you will be happy to know that 35 grams of protein is found in 100 grams of cheese and it is 2 times more than chicken.
3) Almonds - Almonds are full of protein and other nutritious substances. If there is a deficiency of protein in your body, then you start eating only 5 almonds. The deficiency of protein in your body will start to go away.
4) Gram - You probably do not know that horses eat most of the gram because it is the highest calcium found in gram because of which the bones of the horse remain strong. If you also start consuming gram, then you do not have any problem related to bones.
5) Rajma - You may have eaten Rajma rice many times, but you are unknowingly eating protein, you would not be knowing that about 40 grams of protein is found in 100 gram of Rajma.
Friends, whether you are a vegetarian or a non-vegetarian, write your answer in the comment box and if you liked this information, please share it and follow our channel so that you can get more information, thanks.
Source - healthymamu