Friends, today we will tell you about those 5 actors of South who have become superstars in the shortest time.
5. Junior NTR - Junior NTR, who started his career in 2001, got recognition as a superstar after 9 years i.e. from the 2010 film Brindavanam. It proved to be the second highest grossing Telugu film of that year.
4. Vijay Devarkonda - South's best actor Vijay Devarkonda, who started his career with the 2011 film Nuvvila, has got superstar status after 6 years through the film Arjun Reddy. After the film Arjun Reddy, Vijay has joined the demanding actors of South.
3. Allu Arjun - Allu Arjun's popularity is all over the country today. Actor Allu Arjun, who debuted in Telugu cinema from the 2003 film Gangotri, got superstar status after six years. Six years after his debut, his film Arya 2 proved to be a big hit at the box office and Allu Arjun emerged as a superstar.
2. Mahesh Babu - Mahesh Babu has been working in films since childhood. As a hero, he did the 1999 film Raja Kumarudu, his first film was successful but he got a superstar status after 4 years from the movie Okkadu.
1. Prabhas - Prabhas, who is popular all over the country today, has been working in films since the year 2002. His first film was Eswar. Let me tell you that it took Prabhas only 3 years to achieve superstar status. Three years after his debut, he got superstar status in the industry from the film Chhatrapati and today he is one of the big stars of India.
Friends, if you like our information, then please like and comment, do not forget to follow us for similar posts.