Released! UGC NET Admit Card 2019 released @ ugcnet.nta.nic.in: Direct link to download here
UGC NET Admit Card 2019: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit cards of the UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 December exam. All the candidates can download the UGC NET Admit Card 2019 from the official website, the link for which is ugcnet.nta.nic.in
The NTA will conduct the UGC NET December 2019 for Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for Assistant Professor from December 2 to December 6, 2019.
How to download UGC NET Admit Card 2019:
- Log on to the official website of NTA, ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on 'Download Admit Card'
- Enter your application number, password and security pin
- Admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take print out of the same for reference.
Direct link:Admit card
- In case any candidate faces difficulty in downloading the Admit Card, a query/grievance may be raised online through Query Redressal System (QRS) by selecting the appropriate query option, available in the Candidate's Login. A Unique Registration Number will be generated after submitting the query/grievance online for tracking the status. You may track the Redressal and solution provided to your query by using the candidate's login and unique registration number
- Candidate may please note that admit card will not be sent by post
- Candidate must not mutilate the admit card or change any entry made therein
- Issue of Admit Card, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of admission process
- Candidates are advised to preserve their admit card in good condition for future reference.
UGC NET 2019: Paper pattern
- The duration of the exam will be for 180 minutes for Paper I and Paper II
- There will be no break between Paper I and Paper II
- Paper I will comprise of 100 marks having 50 questions
- Paper II will comprise of 200 marks having 100 questions
- The examination will be conducted in two shifts- the first shift from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and second shift from 2.30 pm to 5.30pm
- The examination shall be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT) only. Wherever Online examination has been used elsewhere in this booklet, it means CBT.
- Exam: December 2 to December 6, 2019
Read: IBPS PO Prelims scores 2019 out @ ibps.in: Here's how to check
Read: UPSC IFS Main Exam Admit Card 2019 released @ upsc.gov.in: How to download