This Eggless Blueberry Microwave Mug Cake is a quick fix to your dessert cravings and is perfect for when you want to leave behind no left overs! It is ready under two minutes and is so soft, fluffy and gooey because of the blueberries you’ll wipe the mug clean in seconds!
Can we talk about dessert today? Specifically this super fulfilling eggless blueberry mug cake which can be made in TWO minutes in a microwave? This mug cake is a boon. For people like me, who were stupid enough to make ‘healthy eating’ a new year resolution. Because a girl needs her dessert. And mug cakes are perfect if you don’t want to be shovelling slices of a large 9 inch cake in your mouth at dinner and then have leftovers for breakfast and lunch the next day.
2 tablespoons Butter (melted)
2 1/2 tablespoons Sugar
2 tablespoons Milk
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 cup All Purpose Flour (or Maida + 1 tablespoons)
7 – 8 Blueberries
* In a bowl, whisk together butter, sugar, milk and vanilla extract.
* Add baking powder and flour and whisk till combined. Mix in blueberries and pour into two microwave proof tea cups or one mug.
* Only fill the cups or mugs halfway because the cake rises up quite a bit. To clarify, this recipe is enough for one mug but I was able to divide it into two when I used two tea cups.
* Microwave for 1 minute on high. I have a small microwave and I’m not sure about the wattage.
* Cooking time would vary slightly depending on the size of your microwave, so I recommend starting with 45 seconds and increasing by 30 seconds.
* Serve the blueberry mug cake dusted with sugar and topped with more blueberries.