Every actor and actress's look changes over time. In this way, today we will talk about some actresses who once ruled Bollywood with their ado and dance -
5. Shefali Jariwala - Shefali Jariwala , who is in fame with 'Kanta Laga ' in the film ' Mujhe Shaadi Karogi', has turned 37. Shefali Jariwala, who has won the hearts of viewers by dancing in many item songs in Bollywood films, currently participates in Big Bose as a contestant.
4. Pratibha Sinha- Pratibha Sinha, who danced to the song 'Pardesi-Pardesi' in the 90s hit romantic film 'Raja Hindustani', worked in Bollywood hit films like Tha Tha Raja, Tu Chor Main Sipahi and Deewana Mastana. is. Pratibha Sinha is 50 years old at the moment and still she looks very beautiful.
3. Kalpana Iyer - Kalpana Iyer, who ruled the Bollywood industry in the 80-90s , has turned 65. During her time, Kalpana Iyer has done many item songs in the hits like Disco Dancer, Anjam and Raja Hindustani.
2. Geeta Kapoor- Geeta Kapoor, who has danced in the song 'Tujhe Yad Na Meri Aayi' in Shah Rukh Khan's blockbuster movie Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, has turned 46. Geeta Kapoor who is in fame with this song is still making her step in Bollywood. Geeta Kapoor judges many TV shows like Dance India Dance, Super Dancer and Mast Kalander. Also Geeta Kapoor is a choreographer.
1. Helen- Salman Khan's stepmother Helen is 81 years old. Helen, who has been an actress, has worked in more than 700 films in her career. Helen was a popular dancer at that time and currently her son Salman Khan is ruling Bollywood.
(Article Source: Times of India)