National Testing Agency, NTA will close down the registration process for NEET 2020 on December 31, 2019. Candidates who still have not applied for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2020 can visit the official site of NTA NEET at ntaneet.nic.in and apply. The fee payment last date is January 1, 2020.
As per the official schedule, the admit card will be available to candidates on March 27, 2020, and the examination will be conducted on May 3, 2020. Candidates who want to apply for the exam can follow these simple steps given below to apply.
NEET 2020: How to Apply
The application process of NEET 2020 involves four-five important steps. Check the steps given below.
- Visit the official site of NTA NEET atntaneet.nic.in.
- Click on NEET 2020 application formand register using your or parents' unique email ID and Mobile No.
- Fill in the online application form and note down the system generated application number displayed on the screen.
- Upload scanned images of passport size photograph, postcard size photograph, candidate’s signature, left-hand thumb impression, class 10 passing certificate.
- Pay the fee using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid safely for future reference.
- Download and save the file. Candidates can also keep a print out of the confirmation page for further need.
NEET 2020 result will be announced by the Agency on June 4, 2020. The examination will be conducted from 2 pm to 5 pm. The subjects included in the examination are physics, chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology). The exam will carry 720 marks for 180 questions. Each question carries 04 marks. For more related details, candidates can visit the official site of NTA NEET.