Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 135 Trainee Apprentice Jobs. KRCL Notification has been advertised to fill up the 135 vacancies of Trainee Apprentice under National Apprentice Training Scheme under Ministry of Human Resource Development, GOI. Aspirants willing for Konkan Railway Career can utilize this opportunity. Interested candidates check your eligibility for KRCL Jobs and proceed with the application process. KRCL Online Applications are available from 27th September 2019. Eligible candidates submit your application on or before the final date 30th November 2019.
Konkan Railway Recruitment – Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 Years
- OBC- Non-Creamy Layer Candidates – 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
Konkan Railway Recruitment – Application Fee:
- SC/ ST/ Female/ Minorities/ Economically Weaker Section / Physically Handicapped – No Charges
- General Candidates – Rs. 100/-
KRCL Recruitment – Salary Details:
- Graduate Engineers – Rs. 4984/-
- Diploma Holders – Rs. 3542/-
Konkan Railway Recruitment Selection Process:
How to Apply Online for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- Register yourself for the desired post.
- Provide valid mail ID & mobile number.
- Enter your Aadhar number correctly.
- After done with the registration login to the application page.
- Start filling the application form with the basic details.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Recheck the details that are correct or not & submit it.
- Take the print out for future reference.