Interesting Facts Everyone Should Know
- You know someone means a lot to you when their mood affects yours.
- January is named after the Roman god Janus. Janus was a temple god who could look forward and backward at the same time
- Changing how you walk affects your mood.
- Cut negative people out of your life. The people you spend time with influence your attitude and thoughts more than you think.
- In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take, relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make.
- It’s a myth that you only use 10% of your brain. Most of your brain is active almost all of the time.
- The structure of your brain changes every time you learn something new.
- The person who invented the stop sign, the pedestrian crossing, the traffic circle, and the one-way street never learned to drive.
- In 2013, a woman claimed she got pregnant by eating a McDonalds.
- Learning from your mistakes is wise, but learning from the mistakes of others is quicker and easier.
- Believing you've slept well, even when you haven't, improves performance.
- If you chew gum when you study a subject and then chew the same flavour when you the take the test it can help you remember.
- Nobody said life was easy. Just keep going.
Friends, for more information follow this channel and share this information with your friends and do not forget to like this post.