1) An unborn baby can taste what it's mother is eating and develop a preference for the foods that she eats.
2) The superstition that the position of stars during your birth affects your life was refuted by the mathematician Pythagoras, by simply pointing out that twins don't have the same future.
3) We start dreaming as a fetus. Scientists suggest that the dreams of fetuses are mostly are composed of sound and touch sensations, given the lack of visual stimuli in the womb.
4) A fetus in the womb hears mostly low frequency sounds, which may explain humanity's love of bass in music.
5) After three months in the womb, a fetus already has a preference for which hand it uses the most.
6) During pregnancy, if the mother suffers organ damage, the baby in the womb sends stem cells to repair the damaged organ.