Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019-20 Notification – Apply Online for 1749 Chargeman (Non-Gazetted Group ‘B) Vacancies. Indian Ordnance Factories receives online applications from 10th May 2019 to fill up 1749 Chargeman (Non-Gazetted Group ‘B) posts. The vacancies are to be filled in various trades such as Mechanical, electrical, electronics and others. Eligible engineers or any graduates can apply online on this before. Last date to submit your application forms is 9th June 2019. Make sure you submit the receipt of online application forms on or before 16th June 2019. Refer Ordnance factory boards’ official website i.e. ofbindia.org.in (OR) ofbindia.gov.in to clarify your additional doubts.
Candidates interested to apply for OFB Chargeman Recruitment 2019 Notification are advised to go through the full article to know educational qualification, salary, age, application fee, and trade wise vacancy details.
- UR – Up to 27 Years
- OBC – 27 Years + 3 Years
- SC – 27 Years + 5 Years
- ST – 27 Years – 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped – 10 Years
- Domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir during the period from – 05 Years
- Departmental candidates with 03 years service in central government in the same line or allied cadres – 40 years for UR, 43 years for OBC, 45 years for SC/ST
- PayBand – PB – 2 (Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-)
- Grade Pay – Rs.4,200/-
- Written Examination
- Rs.100/- General/OBC Candidates
- No application fee – SC/ST/Women and PH Candidates
- Through bank Remittance only in favour of, PRINCIPAL DIRECTOR, RECRUITMENT FUND OFRB, AMBAJHARI- NAGPUR.
- In addition, candidates have to pay ₹. 50/-. for Off-line Bank Transaction Charges to SBI
How to apply ONLINE for Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2019 for Chargeman
- Click on Ordnance Factory Official Notification provided below
- Download the pdf and read it carefully
- Ensure that you verify all the requirements and fulfill them completely.
- Now, click on Apply online link provided below.
- Enter all necessary details such as your name, DOB, email address, telephone number, educational qualification, and others.
- Attach original & self-attested copies of certificates
- Pay application fee prescribed by the board
- Finally, if you are confident enough, press submit button to complete your application process.
- Also, do not forget to print out of application form which will be useful in future.
Number of call center: 07104-220075, 220095, 220061, 220070 from 0900 hrs to 1730 Hrs during weekdays (Saturday and Sunday are Holidays)