New Zealand were tied for two consecutive T20 series matches and the result was the match in the Super Over. India defeated hosts New Zealand in the fourth T20 played at Wellington ground
.After losing the toss in the match, the Indian team came out to bat first and scored 165/8 runs. In response, the New Zealand team, chasing the target, scored 165/7 in 20 overs.
Super Over Adventures:
After this, India got a challenge to score 14 runs in the super over, in which Rahul and Kohli together gave the team victory. Now India is ahead 4–0 in this series.
Shardul Thakur scored a valuable 20 runs in the first batting. At the same time, bowling took 2 wickets for 33 runs in 4 overs. Shardul won the Man of the Match award for his all-round performance.
7 records made in T20 matches:
1. Colin Munro (411 runs) has now become the highest run-scorer against India in T20 Internationals, breaking the record of 405 runs by Aaron Finch.
2. Manish Pandey is unbeaten in his last 6 international T20 innings. During this time, he has scored 131 runs so far.
3. Manish Pandey became the second Indian batsman to score a half-century while batting at No. 6 or above in T20 Internationals.
4. In the last 18 T20 matches Manish Pandey has played in the Indian playing eleven, the team has always won.
5. New Zealand bowler Ish Sodhi became the highest wicket taker in the International T20 against India. Sodhi has taken 17 wickets in T20 against India.
6. The New Zealand team has suffered a defeat for the 6th time in a super over. New Zealand have won only one of the 7 Super overs they have played so far.
7. In the year 2020 so far, India has won all the last 6 T20 matches.