Most welcome to my channel, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is an Government Owned Oil and Gas Company in India. It is one of the 8 Maharatna Companies. Annual Revenue of IOCL is approx US$ 76 Billion and around 35,000 Employees are currently working with it. It is also India’s most profitable state-owned company. Online applications are invited by the Indian Oil for recruitment to below mentioned Technical Positions for the year 2019.Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Other Branch Diploma / 10th Pass / Other Degree as Mentioned BelowHolders are Eligible for This Recruitment.
Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Post Name & Vacancies: Post Wise Vacancies Are As Under (Reservation in Vacancies for Various Categories Will Be As Per Rules) –
Salary / Pay Scale: Selected Candidates Will Be Posted in Pay Scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/-. Allowances & Other Perks Will Be As Per Government Rules & Guidelines.
Educational Qualification:Following Degree / Diploma Holders Are Eligible –
- 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & ElectronicsEngineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering OR
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or ITI (Fitter) With Boiler Competency Certificate OR
- B.Sc.(PCM) with an Apprenticeship Training in Boiler Trade OR
- B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics OR
- Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Age Limit: 18-26 Years Which is Relaxable for SC / ST / PwD / OBC (NCL) Candidates As Per GOI Guidelines & Rules.
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates for Above Posts Will Be Based on Written Exam and Skill Test / Physical Test.
Application Fees: Rs. 150/- Which is Exempted for SC / ST / PwD Candidates.
Last Date of Online Application Through The Link Provided Below:23.07.2019