With EMUI 10 beta testing recruitment now in full swing, Huawei just announced the next batch of devices that are getting access to the new firmware. The list includes phones from both Huawei and Honor brands as well as two Huawei tablets and is divided into open and closed beta testing. The updates will come between October and December depending on the device.
- Huawei P30 / P30 Pro (Mid October)
- Huawei Mate 20 / Mate 20 Pro / Mate 20X (4G) / Mate 20 RS Porsche (Late October)
- Honor 20 / Honor 20 Pro / Honor V20 / Honor Magic 2 (Late October)
- Huawei Enjoy 8s / P Smart+ 2019 (Mid November)
- Honor 10 Youth Edition / Honor 20i (Mid November)
- Huawei Mate 10 / Mate 10 Pro / Mate 10 Porsche Design / Mate RS Porsche Design (Late November)
- Huawei nova 4e / Mate 20 Lite / Enjoy 10 Plus (Early October)
- Huawei P20 / P20 Pro (Late October)
- Huawei Mate 20X 5G (Early November)
- Huawei Nova 5 Pro (Mid November)
- Huawei Tab M6 8.4/10.8 (Mid November)
- Huawei nova 4 (Late November)
- Honor 10 / Honor V10 / Honor 8X (Late November)
- Honor 9X / Honor 9X Pro (Mid December)
In the official Weibo post, Huawei mentioned that this is a preliminary list and more devices are expected to join the ranks in the coming months.