Puto Recipe by Raj Vitthalpura
1 cup of sugar
2 cups flour
1 cup milk
3/4 cup water
1. Beat the egg until the bubbles come out
2. Gradually add the sugar, beat them until becomes thick (medium peak).
3. In a bowl, combine all the wet ingredients and add gradually all wet ingredients
4. Carefully fold the mixture. then put them in the puto mold
5. Boil the water in the steaming pan, turn the heat to low for 1 minute.
6. Put the puto mold and over them with a towel to avoid dropping the water on the puto.
7. Steam for 10-12 minutes.
Hope you enjoy watching our Videos.