These steps are based on psychological effects, once you have a desire to acquire wealth. These will help you to transmute your desire into financial equivalent, not only the steps essential for the accumulation of money, but necessary for the attainment of any definite goal.
- Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire. It is not sufficient merely to say "I want plenty of money." Be definite as to the amount ( There is a psychological reason for definiteness).
- Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire (There is no such reality as "something for nothing.")
- Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money you desire.
- Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action.
- Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.
- Read you written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before retiring at night, and once after arising in the morning. As you read-see and feel and believe yourself already in possession of the money