The Prime Minister implemented his ambitious 'one family-one job' scheme, under which at least one member of every family in the state will be given a government job. There is an atmosphere of great good news among the youth of the country on the implementation of this scheme. The government has announced that the job will be made permanent after 5 years.
What are the requirements for a family one job plan 2020?
(1) Limited age limit should be 18-55 years
(2) A family will not be able to benefit under the One Job Scheme 2019, whose family has a pucca house in the name of any member.
(3) Under this scheme only people from EWS category and LIG category family will be given jobs.
(4) Preference will be given to women for applying for jobs.
(5) Only those families whose annual income does not exceed 3 lakh in the EWS category.
(6) Those families whose annual income is between 3 lakh and ₹ 6 lakh will be placed in the LIG category.
(1) Necessary documents: Candidates should have a 10th class certificate.
(2) Two passport size photos.
(3) The candidate has to show the income certificate at the time of joining.
(4) The candidate must have an Aadhaar card.
How to register a family in a government scheme.
(1) To participate in this scheme, the applicant will have to go to the employment portal and also write his name, email id and phone number.
(3) After filling the form, the applicant can be given a job according to their merit in various fields like Ayushman Mitra field of education, construction department, IT department, food processing furniture technology or any other field.
One family one job scheme 2020 has started in Sikkim state, in other states this scheme can be started soon.