Google pixel phone are pretty expensive which does not comes at a budget price because of its brand name and interesting features but Google is all set to launch its budget-oriented Pixel smartphone which is Google Pixel 3A which has a robust configuration as well as attractive designs. So let’s take a look at its features and specifications.
- The phone features a 5.6-inch OLED display with screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels.
- It has an aspect ratio of 18.5:9 and protected by the latest corning gorilla glass.
- It has a pixel density of 43PPI.
- The phone comes with an 8MP front camera with dual LED flash with optical image stabilization and the image resolution will be 4000 x 3000 pixels.
- It also comes with phase detection autofocus.
- It consists of various shooting modes like Continuous Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR).
- The front camera is not revealed yet.
- The new Pixel 3A is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 Octa-core (2 GHz, Dual-core, Kryo 360 + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 360) chipset.
- It is paired with 4GB of RAM and 32GB inbuilt storage which cannot be expandable.
- It will run on latest Android 9.0 Pi out of the box.
Battery and connectivity
- The phone packs with 3000mAh battery which does support Quick charge 4.
- For connectivity it will have Yes Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, mobile hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0 with USB type C port.
overall the phone looks decent but prices are not revealed by the makers but definitely, pricing will be decided under the budget line.
So what you think about this phone do let us know in the comment section and if you haven’t followed us then do follow us and like us for more updated news and awesome content.