A five-year-old boy has been hailed as a hero after rescuing his family from their burning house.
Noah Woods woke to find the bedroom he shares with his two-year-old sister Lily at their US home ablaze on Sunday.
But the youngster stayed calm and got his sibling and pet dog out of the window to safety.
He then woke his uncle who lived next door and they alerted the rest of the family at the home in Bartow County, Georgia.
The pair managed to rescue the other six family members, who had all been asleep.
Noah escaped with just a small burn on his wrist, and three other family members were also treated for minor burns and smoke inhalation.
Speaking to WSB-TV2, he said: “I picked Lily up, got to the window with Lily, got the dog and got out. That’s it.”
His grandfather David Woods added: “If it weren’t for Noah, I mean we was all asleep so we wouldn’t have known what was going on so we could’ve all lost our lives.”
Noah was recognised as an honorary Bartow County firefighter and presented with a lifesaving award by fire chief Dwayne Jamison on Friday.
The cause of the fire was later found to be an electrical overload.