In most movies, the actors look like characters they are portraying but for some movies, the actors need to look drastically different. For some roles, actors loose or gain weight, they cut or grow out their hair etc. But for some roles, actors need to look non human. Today I am going to show you some actors who were behind the famous characters played in different movies. Have a look...
1) Warwick Davis as Griphook in the 'Harry Potter' films.
2) Ray Park as Darth Maul in 'Star Wars' episode 1 - The Phantom Menace.
3) John Rhys-Davies as Gimli in the 'The Lord Of The Rings' films.
4) Jacob Tremblay as Auggie in 'Wonder'.
5) Heath Ledger as Joker in 'The Dark Knight'.
6) Michael J. Fox as Marlene McFly in 'Back To The Future' Part ll.