Hello friends, today we are going to talk about 5 Indian TV celebrities who died during production of TV serials.
1) Kavi Kumar Azad - Dr Hansraj Hathi from 'taarak mehta ka ooltah chashma' was very popular character and people loved him, but unfortunately he died because of heart attack when the show is still running.
2) Reema Lagoo - She appeared with Salman Khan in many Bollywood films but she died during the shooting of famous TV serial 'Namkaran', cause of death was heart attack.
3) Gagan and Arjit - Popular TV show Mahakali's characters Gagan Kang and Arjit Lavania both were going home after pack up, they died in a road accident.
4) Rubina Shergil - "Mrs Kaushik Ki Panch Bahuen" TV show was very popular and main character was played by Rubina, she died at the age of 30 because of asthma attack.
5) Nafeesa Joseph - Femina Miss India and MTV jockey Nafeesa was working for a show in MTV, she was 26 years old when she committed suicide.
What are your views about these celebrities? comment below and hit the follow button for more such posts.