Many of you confused when it comes to choosing a new smartphone for you under Rs. 8000 but don’t worry we bring the top two smartphones which are best for you in this price range. So let’s take a look at it.
1. Samsung Galaxy M10
Samsung launch M series smartphones especially for India in which Samsung galaxy M10 is one of the best budget smartphones right so let’s take a look at its specifications.
- It comes with a 6.22 inch TFT display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels.
- It is powered by the Samsung Exynos 7 octa-core processor which is paired with 3GB of Ram and 32GB inbuilt storage. It runs on latest Android 9.0 Pie out of the box.
- It comes with dual rear camera setup of 13MP+5MP sensor and at the back, we have 5MP selfie camera.
- It packs with 3400 mAh battery.
- The Samsung Galaxy M10 priced at Rs. 7,990 in India and available on Flipkart and Amazon.in.
2. Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- It comes with 5.99 inch IPS LCD with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels.
- It is powered by the snapdragon 636 octa-core processor which is paired with 3GB of RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage.
- It also comes with dual rear camera setup of 13MP+5MP sensor and at the front, we have an 8MP selfie camera.
- It packs with 5000 mAh battery.
- The price of the phone is Rs. 7,999 and available on Flipkart.