1) When you say you're going to take a shower and your sibling says, "No! I am going first".
2) When you argue with your sibling and your parents choose your side.
3) Every sibling: "No! I am not touching you".
4) His reaction says it all.
5) when you're saving some food to eat later and come home and see your sibling eating it.
6) Parents: share it with your sibling.
7) When you accidentally hurt your sibling and frantically apologize before your mom finds out.
8) When your mom is lecturing your brother over something you did and you are watching trying to act like you're innocent.
9) All sisters be like:
10) When you have been looking for something for days and your sibling had it the whole time.
11) And what to tell them, "I am not the one who did this".
12) Going through the stuff of your siblings in their absence and hearing them coming up the stairs.
13) When you hit your sibling too hard by accident and they start crying.
14) All siblings be like:
15) When your youngest sibling gets away with some crap, you know your mom would have killed you for doing that at the same age.