We all have to die someday, it is a sad truth of life. Although no one can stop it, we think that at least we have a simple death, we can control it a bit. But what if something beyond our control is trying to end us? We can do nothing other than hope and pray that there will be no evil; Or until we are not ready or able to do anything for it. This article contains ten dangerous ways which will eliminate the life from the world, which we will hardly can stop:
1. Black hole: A report by scientists has suggested that the world can be destroyed by a black hole. The physicists of Princeton University and Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics in Waterloo, Ontario have discovered a scenario related to gravitational waves, which can create destructive black holes, which can absorb light too. Gravitational waves are invisible waves that are present in space and travel at the speed of light. Worried, scientists found out that if waves are big enough then it could make a big black hole that can swallow up 85 percent of the Universe's energy, and effectively eliminate space and time.
2. New virus: Many people do not know that by the 1970's the Ebola virus was not present. We all have seen its devastation in many African countries, and its fear is in many western countries. Several other diseases have been discovered regularly, those who have massacred at large, and scientists have feared that many other dangerous viruses or diseases may arise that will erase humanity.
3. Sunlight: In 1860 a solar flare which was a kind of flash light was recorded, which set fire to a telegraph. Keeping this in mind, it is difficult to explain the movement of the sun. Sun is so important for life on earth that if it gets exhausted, then after 8 minutes when its ultimate light will hit us, all of us will continue to die. If the light of the sun increases, on the contrary, we can vaporize on the earth, and we will not even know it.
4. War: 80% of the men born in Russia in 1923 did not survive in World War II. Keeping in mind the destructive weapons we have today, it is not hard to believe that we are able to easily destroy ourselves. North Korea is constantly threatening nuclear war with the United States, and Middle East terrorists are continuously increasing activities. The entire area is destroyed by pressing a button. Some also believe that a large hydrogen bomb can create a chain reaction in the atmosphere, which will eliminate all of us.
5. Bio War: Bio-war also appears to be the easiest way to destroy each other, along with nuclear war capable of destroying the earth for many generations to come. People can be killed by spreading diseases like smallpox and anthrax, and their death rate is also high - especially anthrax. It spreads mostly through contact, but can sometimes be spread by air methods, which means bio-war is a terrible way of eliminating humanity.
6. Asteroid: In 2005, NASA sent a spacecraft called Temple 1 to hit the comet to inspect the results. The result was not something special. It was found in the investigation that the comet's path could not be changed at all. One big thing to remember is that comets are made of ice and dust, while the asteroids are made of cliff and metal. We have no way against an asteroid that is directly targeted on Earth.
7. Artificial Intelligence: Although many people consider it a joke, but Steven Hawking and many other scientists agree that laws must be made for AI. Turing test is a method of calculating which is machine but equivalent to human. A.I. With its capacity can beat humans too.
8. Zombies: Zombies are just a fictional story that has been made for our entertainment, is not it? Incorrect, tropical forest is a zombie fungus found in ecosystems that primarily affects the ants, but it is considered capable of producing similar results in people. Ophiocordyceps forces the host to work unnaturally. The host finds a suitable tree or other sources of nutrition for fungus, the host connects itself to the tree, which causes its death, causing the fungus to grow and flourish.
9. Volcano: Yellowstone National Park, in America, has the ability to eliminate most non-micro organisms with a massive explosion in a volcano. This explosion is believed to have happened about 2 million years ago, which kept smoke and ash falling for weeks and it cooled the continent. With such many associated volcanoes around the world, the probability of global destruction will certainly arise.
10. Woes of Nature: Since 2004, approximately 12 tsunamis related to earthquakes killed many people. In 2004, a 33 meter long tsunami killed more than 230,000 people in the Indian Ocean. This is due to the third largest earthquake, it is believed that it was approximately 9.3 at the Richter scale. If it is the third largest earthquake in the history of the world, imagine what would happen if it happened between the middle of the city. There may also be significant losses from cyclones and tornadoes.
Do you agree with us? Please tell us how to combat with these in the comment box and like, share and follow our channel as well.